Harry Bowman, (12/05/2001), of Whitlow Avenue, Golborne, has been charged with 37 offences:
- Three counts of engaging in controlling/coercive behaviour
- Sexual assault
- Two counts of rape
- Cause a child to watch a sexual act
- 13 counts of causing/inciting a girl to engage in sexual activity
- Two counts of sexual assault
- Six counts of making an indecent photograph of a child
- Two counts of causing/inciting a child to prostitution/pornography
- Five counts of distributing an indecent photograph of a child
- Make threats to damage/destroy property
- Send letter/communication/article conveying a threatening message
The offences relate to nine victims who were children at the time and are alleged to have taken place in Wigan between October 2016 and July 2019.
Bowman appeared at Manchester Magistrates’ Court this morning (30/09/20) and was remanded until his next appearance at Bolton Crown Court on 14/10/20.